So, my new semester has started and can't say that I have a good feeling about this semester. It's going to be one tough semester, with many changes and all that. For one, everyone are like in different classes. Acquaintances are acquaintances; good to say hi and bye to but together in a class and all that without closer friends, tough. I just feel that, if one is in a class of acquaintances, with their own cliques and all that, sometimes it's just easier to work in a class of strangers. I guess that's why it's so important to be working or studying with people who are not only friendly but whom you are comfortable with.
More than just that, the workload for this semester is also going to be quite heavy, and I just dropped a module that may delay my graduation time. I have got a super duper extra tough school day every Wednesday and when I emailed the administration to adjust, they just said I should drop a module if I feel that I could not cope as the class I want is full. What sort of advice is that?!
I really need grace this semester; grace to make it through, and make it through well. But who knows that the semester has in store? But we frame our world with our words; so I speak to you, New Semester, that you are going to be a fulfilling and enjoyable semester for me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment