Okay.. I think this year's big ticket item for me would be... a nice DSLR! Thinking of a Canon (what else?) Hahaha. Check this picture I took with ting ting's camera.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_w5DEc7tBJ-c/SWZEJSZDrhI/AAAAAAAAATc/YIAdWkw626A/s1600-h/n535073082_1953430_1857.jpg (courtesy of Sarah's blog)
I think I caught the photography bug. I am so going to start saving money; perhaps I could save enough in time for those tech fairs thingies toward the end of the year. But the only thing that worries me is that I would be blowing a lot of money of something that I could possibly have like, 3 minutes of interest in. Oh well, I sure hope not. I want to be those arty farty types who carry camera everywhere they go and can make the most mundane things look... magical. Make the plainest thing look beautiful! Change lead into gold! Hahaha. :P And since I am absolutely NOT creative in the fine arts of music and song, nor at drawing, and with just a tiny (imagined???) talent in writing, I should look to develop other areas of my creativity right? Right? Right?! Right?!?! Good. So... Creativity, here I come! Or at least, I would try to.
P.S. I was talking to ting ting and this quote is so good that I have to have it somewhere to remember it by. By Germs: 'All gifts are meted out with unequal measure but with equal pleasure.' ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment