Monday, January 26, 2009

Contact lenses

So, I finally got my contact lenses recently and started wearing them. Don't laugh at me when you see me. Anyway, it's fun and all to learn how to poke one's eye but I am managing quite well, I think. The only other worry is that since I am using permanent soft contact lenses, I am so afraid that I might spoil them or lose them. I am so scared of the lenses drying out or splitting or whatever will happen. My contact lenses are supposed to be able to last 1-2 years if I take good care of them. But I am not quite sure what amounts to taking good care. And the thing is, one pair is not cheap. That just adds to the stress. Hahaha. So, anyone with experience with permanent soft contact lenses? What constitutes good care? Help me, please!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WASH IT THOROUGHLY EVERYDAY! DO the whole rubbing, not in circular because it will collect dust like that,just in the 'rub to the corner'. and buy that protein pill or something and use it every now and then so there is no bacteria.