So, today's a fruitful day for me! Went shopping with yan and had a good time talking to her. We should so do this more often yan, if you are reading. :P Anyway, a new shop in town, ARC, just opened and they sell Japanese denim!!! Awesome brands like Fullcount, Omnigod and Denime. And they were having a 30% off sale for a limited time only and I HAD to go check it out. And in the end, I left with a pair of Denime XX type raw. The price was too good on these!!! My first pair of STFs (shrink to fit). I sized one down to account for stretching and me losing weight as I am not planning to wear them anytime soon. Although it is not the cut I am looking for, I think that a roomier jeans would be a nice addition to my slimmer jeans. Once again, the price was too good on these... :P
ARC's prices for Japanese denim are extremely reasonable and those into raw denim should go check them out. According to the owner Paul who was there when I got the jeans, they carry only one size per pair so hurry hurry down to take advantage of the sale! The Omnigod straights looked yummy as well and don't even talk about Fullcount. Almost got a Fullcount #1108 but decided on Denime. Partly because the Paul passed me the wrong pair of Fullcounts to try on and couldn't be bothered to try anymore. Hahaha.
ARC is located at Esplanade where the tatami shop used to be at. Go check it out! The staff are nice and the girl serving is quite cute as well! ;P Nice people, awesome denim. Don't wait any longer!
P.S. Oh, and ARC carries Kicking Mule Workshop as well, for those who like a more 'fashiony' fit to their jeans.
No comments:
Post a Comment