Sunday, December 7, 2008
Cutting down
I just realised that I am such a spend thrift. Right after the exams, my allowance is slipping through my fingers like water through a sieve. This is not a good sign. Have to start monitoring my spending and start saving whatever little that I have. Simple meals, no more clothes (especially Threadless tees), try to save on parking and petrol by taking public transport, stop looking at jeans (at least until the yen drops =P). Having fun these past two days have cost me a bomb. :( The economy is not good right now. Talk of this period being the 2nd Great Depression and whatnot. Scary stuff. But then again, we should all do our part in stirring up the economy... by exercising our purchasing power! Hahaha. Anyway, I have already claimed recession proofing today! So, no worries! :D But still must be wise with my money. I am a steward, not an owner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment