Well, it has been almost a week into my new semester and I have met all my teachers.. I am taking four modules so that means.. da da dum!!! four teachers! Hahaha.. Maths is important kids.. :P All the teachers seems nice, or at least harmless except for one.. The PSY 207 teacher is alright, although the subject she teaches, Statistics is inherently dry.. I wonder if she could work magic with numbers and capture our fickle attentions in class.. I doubt so.. Just have to trudge through the lessons. But still am going to work hard nevertheless. The COM 225 and UGC 112 teachers are very nice people, with an evident passion and enthusiasm for their work. They need no help in making me feel interested in what they have to offer. I look forward to their classes.
Finally, the last teacher to mention, our COM 217 lecturer. Where do I even begin? She reminds Fluddy and me of Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter. Although she does not seem as scary due to the lack of potentially harmful magic. On second thought, she may be capable of more as she holds the grades in her hands. She does not give us notes and expects us to copy our own notes, she goes on endlessly about various inane things and she hardly touches on the subject matter.
I don't know how I am going to do for this semester. The subjects seem tougher. I guess what I said before starting school, about relying on God's grace, is a necessity and nothing less. :) Good grades this semester! I have to start working consistently revising my work starting from tomorrow. :P Tonight, I will sleep well! Hahaha..
No comments:
Post a Comment