Sunday, December 30, 2007
Oh man
Oh man.. sure hope that kindness begets kindness.. I was tired after a whole day out and after dinner, I dragged myself to fetch my sister from Suntec.. Out of the goodness of my heart I must add.. :P So as I was making a right turn at a traffic light near my house, I mistakenly assumed that there was a right turn green arrow and I didn't slow down although the light was already amber.. I passed the 'Stop' line before I realised that there was no right turn green arrow and stunned, I stoped my car.. In the middle of the road for the oncoming traffic!!! Then just as the oncoming traffic started moving, I had no choice but to drive off.. Had to avoid some uncles on their motorbikes eager to go home and not expecting a young punk to pull such a stunt!!! I just hope that nothing goes wrong.. I guess I have to wait until the end of next month to know whether I am let off the hook.. No flash at the traffic light though.. A small comfort.. Check back here in a month's time to learn of my fate..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment