Well, I was out shopping with my mum on Friday and I realised something that perhaps other people have realised but not me until Friday; that I am hopelessly out of shape!!! Changing rooms mirrors don't lie.. :P In this last quarter of the year, I have slackened off in my working out.. And I snack too much!!! So I am going to put one of my New Year's resolution into play earlier.. Starting tomorrow, I am going to dedicate myself to living a healthy lifestyle, eating properly and exercising more.. So here's my plan:
-Fast food only once a fortnight or less
-potato chips and junk food once a week or less
-eating 5-6 small meals per day
-watching what I eat
-not falling asleep right after a meal
-sleeping early and waking up early at 7 a.m. everyday
-going for a jog in the morning or at night everyday
-clocking at least 15km per week
-resistance training thrice a week
-keeping a food log
At least this is the outline.. I will be going into the details when I have the time.. :) But starting tomorrow, this will be my plan for a healthy lifestyle and a healthy body!!! No more laziness and procrastination.. A healthier Jeremy in 2008!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment