Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Change
Change is the only constant in the world. Cliched but true. I realised that change is indeed constant in our lives; that people and things would never remain the same. Especially people. People whom I used to call close friends in the past are no longer so. Perhaps it is the distance, perhaps it is the time apart or perhaps it is because we have changed. I cannot help but feel a twinge of regret at the changes in the relationships in my life. Chances are that I have changed as well and maybe that has contributed to the growing gap.. But the sad thing is that when two people are moving in different directions, the gap grows even faster.. Hahaha.. Saying all these makes me feel like I need someone in my life, who would walk in the same direction that I am going in; someone who would not change direction but always walk beside me in this journey of life.. The jig to my saw, the tick to my tock, the hic to my cup.. Hahaha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment