Saturday, December 29, 2007

Parting is such sweet, sweet sorrow..

We just had our multiplication today.. As I intuited, I am still with Cynthia.. Well, every end is a new beginning and I believe that good things are along the way! There is reason to rejoice as this is the start of something exciting!!! But then again, this happiness is somewhat mixed with a lot of other feelings.. It just hit me that life would be different from now on.. Looking at the different groups, the people that I consider good friends are in the other group.. I feel a bit sad as I know that no matter what people say about keeping in touch, the maxim, 'Out of sight, out of mind' is the reality.. I feel regret, as time seemed insufficient to really befriend some people whom I felt that we could have grown closer.. But I know that no matter what, life moves on and I am grateful for this chance for all of us to grow.. So to anyone reading from W279(A) or W279(B), you guys are always regarded as special people to me.. Trust in Him, that His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts.. We will still see each other around so don't forget me as I won't forget you guys.. :) Keep on keeping on!!

No comments: