Friday, June 1, 2007

Yipee!!!

Awesome!!! Emerge was awesome!!! So touched!!! God's presence is so real!!! :) Feel so recharged and refreshed!!! And on a side note... I love my family!!! Finally they are back!!! My home is a home again!!! :) I have my heart's desires fulfilled today!!! Finally, the 2 pairs of dream jeans I longed so hard for is mine!!! Was talking to my mum and realised that my uncle went the extra mile... Make that extra 50 miles to get the jeans for me!!! So touched!!! My mum was telling me how he travelled alone and from 2pm and reached the hotel at 10pm!!! My heart is broken... :') Going to do something nice for him... Anyway, the jeans are so nice~~~ Eternal 811 and PBJ xx_005 BK.. Totally outstanding in terms of fit, construction and material.. Can't wait to start wearing them... :) The PBJs are so slubby!!! And the Eternals are so dark and crisp!!! Both the fits are great!!! Oh man... Going to take pictures and post them up!!! Wowee!!!

No comments: