Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Step into my world,
Feel free to take a peek.
What you find may surprise you,
What is it that you seek?
Could it be a desert,
Or just a single tree?
You may find a prison,
Or a land solely for the free.
You may leave with sadness,
Or you may depart with glee.
I hope that I can be presumptous,
With the words that I am going to say
There will never be a dull moment,
It will definitely be an interesting stay.
Now, poke your head around the corner,
There's no need to be shy.
Past all of the exterior,
I still laugh, I still cry.
I lay my head down,
And I start to dream.
Of mountains and of hills,
Of oceans and of streams.
So would you stay a moment,
If for nothing but to give me face.
It costs you nada to linger,
Only the time that you gave.

No comments: