Thursday, June 7, 2007

Weirdness...

Funny how things seem to fall into place like pieces of a jig saw puzzle... Bumped into a certain someone the day before, on Tue... At the most unexpected place... Totally caught off guard... Was quite affected by it... Talked to fluddy and felt better... Hehee... Thanks fluddy... Anyway, after bumping into her, had a dream about us that very night... A weird dream... And the thing is usually these kind of dreams affect me quite a bit; a strong sense of longing and melancholy will hover around me the whole day, maybe two.. But this time, I felt perfectly alright.. No melancholy... Nothing... Maybe it was because there was the Comms mid term on Wed... And speaking of which, I felt I messed it up big time... Totally forgot all the material and tried to smoke my way through... Hopefully the smoke screen I tried to form worked... Well, will know soon... Anyway, when I reached home yesterday, (please remember that I am bloggin all these stuff at 1 am on Thu, so the phrasing and timing seems a bit weird) she MSN-ed me... Out of the blue... After so long... And she said a few things that I was surprised with... Like wanting me to hang out with her friends... Well, I feel that she had no ill intent and that she is really proud of her new clique... :) Anyway, I realised that I have moved on... I have really moved on... It still aches to see her but it does not hurt.. I guess that wounds don't totally heal but we learn to deal with it... Thank God that I can move on... It seemed impossible at that time but look at me now... I feel that it is in God's timing too!!! Weirdness... Hahaha... It would not have happened without some kairos timing of some sort... :) On a side note, I wore my Eternals yesterday and my hips hurt!!! But I am in love with the jeans... Awesome... :) Going to wear them in!!! Stay tuned...

No comments: