Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just a regular day...

Got back my ESL mid term results... :) Want to thank God for good results... Got 94% on the mid term; something that I was not really expecting.. I felt that I wrote slightly off topic but hey, I am not complaining... :P So far, my mid terms have been alright... Music and English doing fine... Still awaiting the dreaded Comms mid term results though... Seriously don't know how I will do; or how the whole cohort do... At least Econs will be MCQs... But I will not underestimate MCQs set by Baban Hasnat... Tricky and requires thinking... Just praying that I will do well... :) Anyway, today's Econs was one of the more enjoyable lessons... Mainly because we all realised that some people are so bored that they Googled Baban Hasnat and found his website!!! Hahaha... And that some people like his accent and his beard!!! Oh man... The things people write when they are anonymous... Hahaha... Oh yeah... And I got a new hoodie!!! Nice if I should say so myself... And fluddy said it's not bad too... Hahaha... Now we are Puma buddies as well... :P

No comments: