Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Finally

Just a quick post before I go back to studying... Or at least attempt to... Been trying to absorb the information into my thick skull in preparation for the comms mid term but nothing seems to be getting in... Keep procrastinating also... Oh man... This is part of the procrastination process... Hahaha... Really don't know what to expect for the exam later on... Well, just do my best and God will do the rest!!! :) Finally, after thinking about it for very long, I took pictures of my new jeans for a keepsake and snipped off the tags!!! Going to wear it later on to school.. So excited!!! This will be start of my Eternal journey; it's going to be my second skin for the next... 50 years of my life!!! Ha! But that said, these are just jeans... So I am going to wear them like normal.. But they are really nice though... Solid construction, thick material... Hahaha... See... I am still procrastinating... :P Alright... I am forcing myself to study... Later...

No comments: