Monday, May 21, 2007
Work work work!!!
Whew... Uni life is so busy!!! Don't let anybody tell you otherwise... Feel so overwhelmed all of the sudden... Realised that I have so much work to do, so many things to study, so many deadlines to meet, so much self study to do... Took a quiz today... And received the results of another... Didn't do all that fantastic although I passed... And there's another quiz coming up on Wed!!! When will this madness end? Maybe three years later... I am complaining about having so many things to do and here I am blogging... Hahaha... Can't really get into the studying kind of mood though... Not that I ever had the mood to study... :P Well, also realised that actually, teachers are absolutely NOT infallible... But I still respect my teachers okay? Only that they are not almighty and all... :) Hahaha... And realised that actually, the Newpaper has 'Ah Beng' writers and editors... I spotted 2 headlines that was splashed across the front page that can be said only by 'Ah Beng's... :P my friends in SIM would know... feel that I am making a nuisance acting out the headlines in my inimitable style... NOT... hahaha... and speaking of 'Ah Beng', as a Singaporean, how would YOU describe him to a foreigner? And with that, I leave you with food for thought... :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment