Tired, can't think straight.. My home seems so quiet, so empty.. Everyone's in Japan.. Well, I will have the whole place to myself for a whole week.. That's something that I can get used to.. :P But must feed the fish and water the plants though.. Work work work.. Hmmm.. Everything I do seem to be the wrong thing.. Feel like I am swimming upstream against the current.. Maybe things will look better in the morning.. Sure hope so.. So many things to say, not enough words to put it into.. My heart is full, full of so many things to say but nothing can be put into words.. I don't even know what I am talking about.. Just so... tired...
Lamentations 3:22
Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
1 comment:
you know, you're so deep sometimes. =) hope everything'll great for you soon.
Post a Comment