Sunday, May 20, 2007
Charmer...
Woah man... Realised that I have super powers!!! hahaha... went to accompany my sis from the MRT station after my previous post... On the way back, saw a cat stretched out languidly on the ground... Clicked my tongue at it, scratched it under its chin and behind the ears... My sis hurried me along and as I was leaving, I turned back and using my super duper special cat calling skills, I clicked my tongue at it again... The cat, being a temperamental creature, rolled on its side... twice!!! And as a last ditch effort, I clicked my tongue again and guess what? It got up to follow me!!! Hahaha... The cat charmer strikes!!! But my sis scared it off... Saw another cat at my void deck (must be me attracting all the cats in the neighbourhood :P) and clicked my tongue at it and IT FOLLOWED ME AGAIN!!! Hahaha... I guess cats like me... Maybe it's because my feet smell of fish!!! :P Stinky!!! But please don't hate... It ain't my fault... Hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment