Thursday, May 17, 2007
1st post
Hi to the world!!! Welcome to my world... :) Finally, I succumb to popular culture and started a blog... hahaha... I would like to state up front that I am not a sell out to my principle of not giving in to popular culture but rather, this blog is out of neccessity due to my English writing class... oh who am I kidding?!?!? I am a bandwagon jumper-on as well!!! Albeit a late bloomer... An extremely late bloomer... I reckon that not many people will be interested in the inane ramblings of my inchoate mind... But this is my voice; although it is a puny voice amidst the sea of voices, it is still my voice!!! So enough of my welcome speech... Once again, welcome to the extremely convoluted, at times dark, at times eye-searing bright and chipper, at times entertaining (hopefully) and all the time sincere online symbolic world of mine!!! Cheers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment