Thursday, August 14, 2008

Alone

Have you ever realised that sometimes when you are out alone in a crowd, you discover things about yourself? I realised today that something that I said I never like to do suddenly seemed quite attractive to me. At least in small dosages. That thing is....... Shopping! Hahaha! I used to think that shopping with someone else was the way to go and that only lonely hearts shopped alone. But I have proven myself wrong. There is 'a feeling of liberation and relief', to quote a song. I can walk as fast as I like, go wherever I want and do the things I want to do!
Oh, and another thing I discovered, I am such an impulse buyer when I am shopping alone! Within an hour, I got a North Face backpack (Big Shot in sea anemone green, if anyone is interested :P) and an adidas hoodie for the new school term! Hahaha. But those are items that I want and have been looking around for a long time so it's not exactly impulse right? :P Trying to justify myself here. I think I suffer from PPGS, Post Purchase Guilt Syndrome. Usually though, I will mull over things that I want to buy until people around get irritated. (Ask Fluddy and my mum!) But when I am alone, somehow I can just buy! Hahaha. Oh well, got to protect myself from me.

No comments: