Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And I just realised that I like things to be simple; I like my life to get more and more simple; more and more clutter free; less and less attention grabbing as I grow older. Sometimes, I just wish that I have just a few worldly possessions. A pair of jeans (or two?), plain tee shirts, a jacket, a nice watch, unlimited clean underwear and socks, all stuffed into a well made bag and I can carry my possessions everywhere with me and I would need nothing more. I used to think that the more I have, the better I will be. But now, I feel that the lesser I have, the better off I will be, provided that the little things that I have are of excellent quality. Oh, how carefree life would be. Oh, and one thing that I want more of, is the significant figures in my bank account. :) That's the only thing I guess that I DON'T MIND having more of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check your field pack, i guess it has all those you've mentioned! haha