Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Sometimes I do feel that I can get very judgemental and critical. I admit that this is one of my many flaws but sometimes I just can't stand people rant about things that they do not know. I can't stand people who do not have a nice dress sense talking about how other people dress. I can't stand people who are not the best looking people around talking down on other people's looks. I can't stand people who are in worse shape than you talking about how you look. I can't stand people who romanticize everything and think that life is a bed of roses. I can't stand people who has had the world handed to them on a silver platter and still complain about anything and everything. I can't stand insufferable know it alls. I can't stand self proclaimed deep thinkers. I can't stand people who rant about stuff they can't stand. I can't stand judgemental and critical people. I can't stand....... myself??? Wow.. An epiphany! I can't stand people who think that they got an epiphany.. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment