Sunday, July 27, 2008

My confession

Alright.. Here goes.. I have a confession to make. I started thinking about it recently and I decided to reveal all! I am going to tell everyone out there that I love................................ PAIN!!! Yes, pain! The one thing we all want to avoid, that we don't like, that we run away from. Pain, the thing that makes us cry.. Hahaha.. I just like the feeling of an aching body just after a good workout. It's like.. a reminder that my 1 hour was not in vain. Although I am still far from my ideal body composition and weight, I still like the feeling of pain I get from my amateur workouts.. Oh well., it could just be a justification for myself that I can give in to my cravings and eat rubbish and tell myself that I deserve it after a hard workout.. Hahaha..

No comments: