Saturday, May 10, 2008
Go Boxer engine, go!
Yay for Subaru! Winner of the International Engine of the Year 2008 award! Hahaha.. Here's the link.. http://www.oneshift.com/news/news.php?view=1&newsid=1312&pageid=1 Go Boxer engine, go! Somehow, I take certain pride that Subaru wins stuff.. Like in the WRC, international awards and all that things.. I feel good as well when there are good reviews about Subaru cars.. Although I am only driving their baseline model, I still feel a certain attachment to them. Want them to do well.. Perhaps next time my car resale value also higher.. Hahaha.. There is something to be said about brand loyalty.. Just like your first crush, your first love, your first kiss.. You have a certain attachment to your first car.. :P I do think Subaru is indeed moving out of their 'boy racer' image and into something more sophisticated. Kudos though to Subaru Singapore for daring to make fun of themselves in their radio adverts.. The main protagonist, Arrowana Turbo Lim Ah Seng, the king of Ah Bengs is super funny and a poke at their 'boy racer' (aka Ah Beng) stereotype.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment