Thursday, November 8, 2007

New post!!!

Wow wee!!! After like a gazillion years (actually around 3 months), I finally find time to post something on my super duper inactive blog... Hahaha... Well, it's Deepavali and I have a bit of time on my hands before I start studying so here I am... Time really flies... It's the end of the year once again and I am close to the end of my first year back at school... Technically it's only 2 semesters but who's counting? Hahaha.. Going for my IPPT this Saturday and I don't think I can get a gold for it... But who knows? Just going to try my best... Passing shouldn't be a problem though... Oh well, things are going well in school... To Cynthia who may be reading, I may be getting slightly distracted.. :P Hahaha... Secret code... Alrite, that's all I guess... Til another 3 months later... Hahaha...

No comments: