Matthew 7:1-5 "Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."
One thing I hate is when people who don't know you well start talking about you and making stupid remarks.. You know what? Even if you are the best looking person in the world, or the most talented or whatever, you don't have the right to diss on me.. And it is even worse when I can take you on and thrash you silly.. If I were not in self control, you would have known what is you ain't nothing but a poser.. Look, if you are my good friend and you say things about me, with no malice and not behind my back, I take it and I listen.. But if you want to play punk with me, talk about me behind my back and rope in all your friends, why not bring it on? I dare not lay claim to having the best character but at least I don't talk about people and mock them.. The Bible says take the plank out of your eye before trying to take the speck out of mine.. Whatever happened to respect, to proper conduct, to non-judgemental attitudes? Well, I am going to show the whole lot of you that you guys are nothing but young punks.. What you say and think will only spur me on.. Not going to take any crap anymore.. Okay, now I am sort of done with my venting and ranting.. What I hope is that God will deal with all these people.. Got to take a chill pill.. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment