Feeling good today... :D After being sick for so long, feeling much better and finally managed to hit the gym in the morning today. Had a good workout, in my opinion. Still thinking about whether to take whey protein or not. Have a big tub of it sitting around at home. But I hate the taste.. Bleah.. It's double chocolate from Optimum Nutrition. Oh well.
Anyway, I let Jamie A.K.A. Jia jia A.K.A. Joyce drive a bit in my car since she just passed her TP. And man, was it scary. First, she almost ran my car into the wall as we were going up the slope out of the carpark. Then, when turning out of school, she almost stopped my heart and killed a motorcyclist!!! I mean, the car missed the motorcyclist by mere inches!!! Good thing he managed to swerve away. And she almost hit a car too!!! Hahaha. I made her stop at the next possible place and she was like, 'My adrenalin is pumping!!! I got a headache from all that adrenalin!!! I almost killed a person!!!' Hahaha. Funny... Lady drivers... :P
No comments:
Post a Comment