Okay, so here's the deal. Being sick has given me time to think and I decided to do (or not to do) a few things for the rest of the year. So, drum roll please, for my End Of The Year Resolution List a.k.a. EOTYR (pronounced ee-oh-tyre) List! *rrrrrrrrrrr tsh*
1. I will go to bed at 11p.m. every night, as much as possible.
2. I will wake up at 7a.m. every morning, as much as possible.
3. I will limit my leisure Internet time to 2 hours a day.
4. I will exercise 3 times a week; on Tue, Thu and Sat.
5. I will smile more.
6. I will think positively about life and about myself.
7. I will eat more fruits and veggies.
8. I will drink more water.
9. I will eat as clean as I possibly can.
10. I will study (including homework and reading and projects and whatnot) at least 2 hours a day.
11. I will not procrastinate. Too much...
So, as you can see, I have a mountain of work to do. I reckon these resolutions will keep me busy until year end. So, I will enter the new year healthier, fitter, happier, smarter and less addicted to the computer! Hahaha.
P.S. EOTYR List will activate on Monday 14/09/2008. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment