Sunday, September 19, 2010

Keep my heart

Oh, that You would keep my heart
And lay out my paths even before I start
You guide every step that I am about to take
Teach me to know truth from the fake
Give me the strength to remember Your heart
Through the wilderness, fire and flood
Help me to recognize Your voice
In the midst of all of life's noise
Let me know that You are always there
When I am weighed down by all my cares
On Your face may my focus continually be
Show me all that You want me to see
Bring to remembrance, help me keep in mind
That Your thoughts and ways are not like mine
In spite my weaknesses I still can stay strong
Help my unbelief though the road seems so long
At the springs of Marah, there I shall not dwell
But take me to the rivers of life, a bubbling well
Let me not be choked by thorny ground
But in Your presence, always, may I be found
A new beginning, fresh oil, and a new touch
Thank You Lord, thank you so much

Philippians 1:6 "being confident in this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;"

No comments: