So, I just spent a couple of hours going through my wardrobe and clearing it out. I will be heading down to the Salvation Army drop-off point later to drop off 3 huge bags of clothes. Ridiculous, extremely ridiculous. Well, this can officially be the start of my 100 Things (Clothes) Challenge.
I cleared out close to half of the clothes in my cupboard, and I realized that this is not easy. Many things I am still hanging on to, because of 'sentimental' reasons and whatnot. Well, one cannot expect to move a mountain on the first try.
I am going to do a bi-monthly thing: Every 2 months, I will go through my wardrobe (if I am so inclined, and have the time to do so), and the things that I have not worn more than 5 times the past 2 months, I will consider giving them away.
This is a challenge, and I realized how much money I have WASTED on things that are now hiding in my cupboard, never to see the light of day. But I guess that this is something good. Next, after the 100 Things (Clothes) Challenge, I will attempt to take on the rest of my possessions. But that will be a year later...
Wish me all the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment