Sunday, January 3, 2010

New year

So, it's the new year; a fresh slate, on which we can dictate and control what is going to be written on it. A start of something new, and what better way to start the new year that hearing a reminder to look ahead, and not look at things past? (thank you so much, Pst Tan! =D) So, this year is going to be awesome!

While I still have to write out and plan my new year resolutions, this is a general feeling that I have for this year: It is going to be a year of seeking, and exploring, and discovery, and exciting things! But this will only come about when I have the discipline and tenacity to stick to the things that I am supposed to do.

Quite a number of people have commented to me, at various stages of my life, that they reckon I am a rather disciplined and determined individual and me knowing myself best, I would have to disagree. If only people could see how easily I give up, how little discipline I have, they wouldn't have said that. Ha! But identifying the problem is always a good start to dealing with it, no?

So, here's to a great 2010, the start of a new year, and a new decade, and incidentally, a new phase of my life. May this year bring more discipline, more tenacity, more determination, more faith, and more breakthroughs! I speak into you, 2010, be blessed!

No comments: