Friday, August 7, 2009

Now this is what I call cool

Caught Up with Kev, Janis, Chong and Clemmie yesterday and it's an awesome show! Must watch! Heart warming and real funny. More than that, it gets you thinking about life. All that from a cartoon, or should I say animated movie... Whoever said that cartoons rot your brain?

But a movie trailer before Up really caught my attention.




And this movie is based on this short film by Shane Acker and it's ultra cool too!



Can't wait for 9 to be out! With Tim Burton as producer, I have high hopes for this movie as in my opinion, he is one of the few, if not the only, person that can do justice to dark films in animation. Go..... 9!

P.S. If you like weird stuff, you should check out the 'The World of Stainboy' series on YouTube, also by Tim Burton. And read about some of his characters here.

No comments: