Got my Eternal 811s back from Tet Tailors and I must say that they did a good job. The repairs look and feel good. Little patches of denim on the inside to prevent the holes from getting bigger and tearing apart. My mum says that it looks like my jeans got 'ta ko yok', meaning 'stick on medicated plasters'. Hahaha. Oh, and just dumped my PBJs into the bucket for a hot soak because they stretched out too much. Too fat I guess. Shrink shrink shrink! :)
Anyway, today was kind of a horrid day. I endured discomfort the whole day; headache, neckache, queasy stomach. At first I thought it was the Erdinger I had last night. I get headaches even with the littlest bit of alcohol, and I will flush red for like hours. But even the worst hangover don't last so long right? And I only had a tall glass/bottle! Boo to high alcohol sensitivity! Hahaha. Had fun with the people who were there though. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment