Tuesday, August 14, 2007
After a long time..
Finally, after a super duper long hiatus, I finally found the strength to lift my fingers and start a small entry in my almost dead blog... :) Well, having my holidays now, a measly 2 weeks (rounded off)... Well, going to catch up on some soul time ad relax... Juzt sent my Honeybee for her 'checkup' and 'makeover' today... All the way to Toa Payoh... Take care Honeybee!!!! Will take 2-3 days... So long! I bet that they have already finished with her though... Well, still bearing the 'war scars' from paintball on Fri... Paintball is super fun!!! Awesome!!! I would be an addict if it weren't so expensive... :P Anyway, will be heading to town tomorrow (hopefully not alone) to check out some books and buy more plain tees!!! my new vice... AAA tees... oh man... Good thing they are not too pricey... Hahaha... Cheers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment