So, yesterday was a rather interesting day. Went down to Peninsular to try out another tailor (Winning Tailor) as 2 of my jeans needed repairs.. Total cost: $35, but the uncle was nice enough to charge me only $30 after my pathetic attempt to ask for a discount. He then thought that Ting Ting, who was with me, was my girlfriend, as I didn't have cash and she had to pay for the repairs first. Poor Ting Ting. :P But the uncle is nice, let's see how his work measures up. So, with those repairs that will take 2 weeks or more, now I have only one pair of jeans to rely on. Can I do it? I hope so.
Next, we tried our hands at bowling. It's like only my 3rd or 4th attempt at bowling, and we did rather well! I lost the first set to her, 58 to 54 methinks but I came back with a vengeance. Next set, I won 102 to 70-something. :P First time in triple digits. Not too bad eh? So at the end of the day we drew even in terms of sets won. But I still win in pin falls! Bowling is fun, if not for the cost. Shoes, and 2 games ran like $10 per person. Too rich for my blood.
No comments:
Post a Comment