I have learnt,
not to take things too seriously
because life is too short to be so uptight
I have learnt,
not to be so picky and anal about things,
because it only harms and never helps
I have learnt,
that what matters is
both the destination and the journey
I have learnt,
that no one man is an island
and that together, we are an army
I have learnt,
that I should appreciate more,
and judge less, much much less
I have learnt,
what profits a man to gain the whole word,
but to lose his own soul, and the people around
I have learnt,
that I should live in the moment,
cherish the past and look towards the future
I have learnt,
that we should live life striving for no regrets,
and let go of those things that we do regret
I have learnt,
that relationships are precious,
and I need to put in more effort to maintain them
I have learnt,
and you have taught me that.
No comments:
Post a Comment