Good things come to those who wait. Yes, indeed. I was at Bugis MRT station (yes, MRT. Reducing my carbon footprint plus I got no money to pay for parking and ERP to drive into Bugis) waiting for the train to Joo Koon. I decided against taking the train that came along because it was P-A-C-K-E-D with people with more people trying to squeeze. And with a good book, I didn't mind waiting for the next train. Guess what? The next train came in 2 minutes and it was E-M-P-T-Y, devoid of human sardines. Hahaha! I managed to snag a seat and settled down to enjoy my book all the way to Boon Lay. Good things come to those who wait. :)
Anyway, sent my Eternal 811s to Tet Tailors at Peninsular Plaza Shopping Center to repair the holes and reinforce the thinning material at the bum area. Now, before you think 'So lousy quality your jeans, so expensive no use. Kena cheated!', remember that this pair of jeans has been through a lot of wear, and for 18 months of effective and CONTINUOUS wear, the material thinning and threads breaking only now can be considered quite good value for money. Anyway, the repair job cost $12! However, Tet Tailors are rather well known for their work on jeans and when I was there, there was this huge stack of jeans waiting to be altered or repaired. Let's see how good their workmanship is.
No comments:
Post a Comment