Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spiderman wallet and handphone

I got a shock as I got out of my car today. Usually I put my handphone beside me when I am driving but today as I was getting out, I didn't see it there. I have a habit of not putting my handphone into my pockets so I happily assumed that I put my wallet and handphone into my bag. As I was opening the backdoor of my car to get my bag, I realised that prior to driving off from school, I had placed my handphone and wallet on top of the boot of my car and forgotten all about it! I realised then that my wallet and handphone have superhero powers, namely Spiderman as they did not move from the spot that I left them on despite going up and down slopes, swerving sharply, driving on the expressway at expressway speeds, taking turns faster than needed and going over humps rather fast. Oh man... I am getting so absent minded. What next? Walking out of the house naked? Eating 10 times a day because I can't remember whether I have eaten or not? Forgetting where I live? Leaving my first born on the plane?

No comments: