This is such an unearthly hour to be blogging but I just got home after a packed, packed day. First of all, I had a speech presentation to give in class and it went average, not expecting too much from it. Public speaking class dragged until around 12 (was supposed to end at 1030) but class was fun with the variety of topics presented by our classmates.
Next, I went home, rested for a while and then went down to Holland V for some Mexican food with a few people, namely Kev, Lusana, Diana and Sining. Hot day, extremely hot day.
Headed down to Esplanade as ARC was having another sale (!!!). With the use of some *special* vouchers and the sale, I got a Fullcount #1614 for rather cheap; I paid only $55.50 for them! An absolute steal. This buy keeps me off jeans for a long long time.
After that, I went down to Far East to find a tailor to fix my Eternal 811s and got the top button fixed for $3, which all things considered, is quite pricey but at least it only took 5 minutes or so. I can wear my 811s now!!! :D
Next, I went to pick yan up and met kayla, michelle and together with diana, watched 'He's just not that into you'. I lost a couple hours of my life that I can never get back. :P Not that it's a bad movie; just not my cup of tea.
Feeling hungry, we went to try the famous Punggol nasi lemak. The chicken wing is sedap!!!! Must try it out! It's just after Kovan mrt, can't miss it. I had fun hanging with those crazy girls! :D
Finally, feeling tired and all that, I sent diana and yan home. And horrors of horrors, I was almost the cause of an accident on the way home alone! I was driving, feeling tired and thinking about stuff and the next thing I know, I was being honked from behind! I actually fell asleep and veered into the adjacent lane, nearly causing a car to hit me!!! I woke up at the sound of the horn and pulled away in time! Thank God! I feel so protected. I was so shocked that I was awake the whole way back. It's so scary! Need to get some shut eye now. Zzzzz...
No comments:
Post a Comment