Friday, February 27, 2009
I want a dog!
I was just at VivoCity with my mum just now and as usual, I will try to 'persuade' her to allow me to keep a dog whenever we are there by going to the pet shop. Before we went in today, I said, 'If there are shelties (which is the breed of dog that I absolutely love), it is a sign.' That's because pet shops don't have shelties often. And guess what?!?!?!? The pet shop had 3 shelties!!! They are absolutely adorable! I want one!!! My mum kept 'tempting' me by saying if I wanted one, I can go get... But looking after a dog is mucho responsibility. And expensive. A dog cannot be bought on impulse, much to consider. But then again, it's so nice to have a dog at home to play with, to love and to train. Hahaha. Oh man. I want my sheltie!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment