Just in time for Valentine's Day, I just rediscovered and fell in love with one of my former loves today.. And that former love is.. Jogging! Hahaha. Went for a long run with azhar, kevin and travers today. From Singapore Poly to NUS to NUH to Alexandra Road to Buona Vista and back to Singapore Poly. Jogging lost its lustre with me since my army days training for the army half marathon. Too much work. But now, with a nice pair of running shoes (adizero Tempo, woohoo!), I am starting to feel that running may become pleasurable for me once more! I am dog tired but there's a pleasant buzz running through my body. Haven't felt so good in a long time. And jogging can help me lose weight! Ha!
Anyway, another 'lonesome' Valentine's Day again. Hahaha. Well, I am absolutely not caught up in the hype for Valentine's Day so the impact is not that great. And with so much work to do, I am somewhat relieved that I don't have to rack my brains to do something for a significant other. :P Well, it may sound like sour grapes but oh well. :) Anyway, to all lovers out there, enjoy Valentine's Day, amid the crush of people and sappy gestures! Don't get too caught up but take a step back to appreciate what you guys have! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment