Friday, June 25, 2010

ROY jeans

Alrighty, just put in my order for a pair of ROY denim's 5 pocket jeans. My first 'Made in US' jeans, with American denim, and entirely handmade by one single person to boot! Can't wait. First pair of the year, not that I need any more.

So, I have just entered into a pact with Feli, and by proxy, you -4 million readers of my blog:

I will NOT buy any more jeans until 2 years later, July 2012.
EDIT: PACT CAN BE BROKEN, AND IS ABOUT TO BE....

Now, this year was chosen for a special reason: If the world ends in 2012, as so many people are saying, then I don't need a pair of jeans, or any clothes for that matter. If the world doesn't end in 2012, which is contrary to what many people are saying, then I get to celebrate by buying a new pair of jeans, if I so desire. (In case you didn't get it, I just used a literary device called "sarcasm" in that little sentence above, about the world ending in 2012. Please, I don't know when the world is going to end, and neither does anyone.) .

No comments: