Saturday, October 24, 2009
Germs and Gibberish: Creativity
Now, most of us who are in COM 443 would know creativity is very shy and elusive. One can take hours, or even days to think of something that barely resembles creativity. But when it comes, more often than not it comes in a flash, a flash of brilliance. That is why sometimes, I feel like kow-towing to people working as creatives. They have to come up with something fresh, engaging, interesting, tasteful and impactful day in and day out. As the saying goes, 'There are no longer any more original ideas.' I agree wholeheartedly, after trying to come up with creative ideas again and again for the past few weeks. However, I realised that sometimes, the most creative ideas are the most simple ideas. These websites have some interesting advertisements that made me go, 'Now, why didn't I think of that...' when I saw them. Also, quite a number of the advertisements are outdoor type advertising. Too bad Singapore is not really into outdoor advertising. Without further ado, enjoy: Here. And here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment