Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Happy birthday to me.
This is a unprecedented event!!! I am blogging in class and at 9 plus in the morning! So why am I blogging so early in the morning? That's because Honeybee is injured again! I am becoming so careless with her. So, for those of you who don't know, I like to park close to pillars so that I have loads of space at the other side. Anyway, I was parking when I scraped my right side (again) wing mirror against the pillar. That's not all, of course. Something worse has to happen on your birthday... The casing for the side mirror dropped out!!! And there's another mark on Honeybee. :'( Good thing I managed to fix it back, though it's a little loose. :( So, 'happy' birthday to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG! I THOUGHT HONEYBEE WAS YOUR PET NAME FOR YOUR GF?!! and wth mann, you name your carrr??!!! HAHAHHAHA!
And guys, that was diana commenting... I am not crazy... Hahaha..
Post a Comment