Friday, June 13, 2008

Top 10 Dream Cars

So recently I was talking to Barney about our dream cars.. Surprising, she was the one who wanted all the exotic cars and I was the practical and 'value-for-money' one.. And surprisingly, I like cars without bums.. Hahaha.. Well, here goes..
1. Subaru WRX STi. Mentioned in a couple of posts down. :)
2. Volkswagon Golf GT Sport.
3. Honda Civic Type R. The new version is coincidentally a hatchback..
4. Honda Odyssey. A family car, for my family. :D
5. Ford Focus ST.
6. Subaru Forrester.
7. Mini Cooper S!!!
8. Nissan GTR. Well, I must include an exotic car in my dream cars right?
9. Audi R8. Too beautiful to pass up on my list..
10. Last but not least, a hybrid car like the Honda Civic Hybrid or the Toyota Prius. Because we only have one Earth, and we are only safekeeping it for our children. :P

No comments: