Taking a break from my boring work. Can't seem to find the motivation to get things going. Been feeling slightly emotional these past few days. A slight tinge of depression.. Could it be that life has just been too busy with all the exams and projects? Lack of exercise leading to shortage of endorphins in my bloodstream? So much fatty deposits that my eyes tear everytime I pass a mirror?
Speaking of fatty deposits, it's a quarter into the new year and I realised that my goal of losing xx kg of weight does not seem to be working out.. In fact, it seems to be working out in reverse!!! Hahaha.. Have to get back to running and working out..
Random switches of topics means that emotional time is back! :P So, have you ever wondered how your life would be like if you had an OST a.k.a. Offical Sound Track? In the memorable moments, a song would play in the background that best represents the mood at that time. What would your OST be like? Poppy, with loads of cheer and upbeat tempos? Angsty, with loads of yell-yer-lungs-out rock songs? Dark and darker with power ballads everywhere you go? Or do you live in a fantasy world with Mika songs as your OST?
I have to go about a mission to compile my life's official soundtrack after the exams. As in any OST, I must set limits to the songs that I can include. So let's say around 18 songs? :) Here the songs that I have right now. In no particular order
1. Invisible Man by 98 degrees. I know I know. Boy band right? But this is their breakout single and it's quite poignant you know.
2. Superman (It's not easy) by Five for Fighting. Another song that evokes emotions within me.
3. Drops of Jupiter by Train.
4. Santa Monica by Savage Garden.
5. Here without you by 3 Doors Down.
6. If I could be like that by 3 Doors Down.
7. Better Man by Robbie Williams.
8. Almost here by Brian MacFadden and Delta Goodrem.
9. Kiss from a rose by Seal.
10. Walk On By by Seal.
I reckon that this is it so far. All quite emotional songs. Hahaha. Half way there. Hahaha.
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment