Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th...

Friday the 13th... What went wrong for you today? Well, almost everything went wrong for me today... To start from the top, right from the word 'Go', my day today stunk... I woke up early to head off to school to study for the Econs quiz today... And guess what? The pipe beneath my sink burst!!! The whole kitchen was flooded and the water even reached the hall! I had no way to turn the mains off as the key went MIA... I stayed around at home until my dad rushed back from his workplace... Finally managed to turn off the gushing water... HDB dwellers out there, for your information, there is a stop valve underneath the sink... Just so you know... Wasted my time... Had a foreboding feeling about the whole day... I made my way to school to meet fluddy... She called and did not believe that my pipe burst and that I was still at home... Hahaha... Anyway, I met her in school to study for the Econs quiz and found out from her that it was Friday the 13th!!! That explains everything.. The day went by quite smoothly though... Until Econs... I did the worse I have even done since I started school for a quiz... :( Not thinking clearly.. Argh!!! Really angry with myself... Friday the 13th stinks!!! Hahaha... Notice that bad results are the fault of Friday the 13th and not because of my own carelessness... :P Well, have another chance to make up for this lousy score at the next quiz... Crossing my fingers for good grades!!! :) Onward, Jeremy!!! Buck up!!!

No comments: